GST Admission Circular 2022 | gstadmission.ac.bd official
In the 2022-23 academic year almost 22 public universities have to decide to take the integrated admission test. All the higher secondary certificate (HSC) passing students will be able to take this exam. According to the student choice, they will apply for the GST Admission test in 2022. All the group students such as Science, Humanities, and Business Studies candidates will participate in this admission test. The application process will be done in two steps such as primary application and final application. Due to pandemic condition all the university admissions test was held delayed.
Finally, General, Science & Technology integrated university board published this year’s GST Admission test circular 2022-23. Last year 20 universities held this test but this year total of 22 universities will organize this test. A minimum GPA will be required to attend this exam. From here you can know about GST Admission Circular such as the application process, eligibility, admit card download process, etc. Besides, you will also be downloading a PDF file to check the fill admission circular.
GST Admission Test 2022-23 Important Date & Time
General, Science & Technology integrated university board published admission test circular. You can find all the critical dates and times on the GST official website. To convinces all the candidates here we are also providing the GST Admission Test 2022-23 Date and time.
- Primary Application Start 15 June 2022.
- Primary Application Ended: 25 June 2022.
- Eligible Candidates List Published: July 2022.
- Final Application Start: July 2022
- Final Application Ended: July 2022.
- GST Admission Test Application Fee: BDT 1500.
- GST Admission Test Date: August 30, 13 & 20.
Eligibility for GST Admission Test
To participate in GST Admission Test 2022 candidates, have to be required a minimum GPA point. Total GPA points will be counted according to the candidate’s SSC & HSC exams.
- Humanities candidates need to total 6.00 GPA for each SSC & HSC exam
- Business Studies candidates need a total of 6.50 GPA for each SSC & HSC.
- Science Candidates need a total 8.00 GPA for each SSC & HSC.
N.B: Candidates need a minimum 3.00 GPA for both HSC & SSC examinations for business studies and Humanities. For the science group, candidates need 3.50 points for both Higher and Secondary certificate exams.
GST Online Application Process
All the candidates must complete their application process both primary and final using the online method. If you are eligible to apply for the GST test you have to complete your application process through the internet. After completing your registration process you must pay money for the test. Without payment, your application process couldn’t complete. To complete your GST Admission Test primary & final application follow the process step by step.
GST Admission 2022-23 Primary Application Process
- Step 1: At first visit on www.gstadmission.ac.bd this site.
- Step 2: Click on the Apply button.
- Step 3: Now fill in the required information on the application form.
- Step 4: Upload your Passport size color photo and your own signature.
- Step 5: After providing all the information click on the submit button to complete the application.
Following this method, you can easily complete your primary application for the GST Admission test 2022. After publishing the selection list selected candidates will complete their final application.
GST Admission Test 2022-23 Final Application Process
Only select candidates will apply for the final application. After publishing the selection list then candidates should apply for the final. The final application will also be done by an online system. Given below is the final application process.
- Step 1: Visit on www.gstadmission.ac.bd then click on Log in.
- Step 2: Log in to your account through your Application ID and Password.
- Step 3: After login your ID you will see your information, if all the information is correct then tap on Apply button.
- Step 4: You will get a 4 Digit OTP after clicking on Apply button.
- Step 5: Enter the OTP and click on Verify Phone number.
- Step 6: Now Upload your pictures and choose your Exam center.
- Step 7: After providing all the information click on Submit Application.
Following this process candidates will apply for the final application for the GST Admission test 2022-23 session.
GST Admission Application Payment Method
After completing the final application candidates must pay the application fee. Without paying the application fee your application status will be incomplete. So, after submitting your application, you have to pay money for a seat in this test.
GST Application Fee: BDT 1200.
- Step 1: Visit on GST official website and again log in to your account.
- Step 2: Click on Make Payment.
- Step 3: Select a payment like Visa, Mastercard, Rocket, DBBL, bKash, etc.
- Step 4: Then follow the instructions to pay your admission fee.
After completing the payment method, you can check your payment status on your account.
GST Admission Test Mark Distribution
GST Admission test will be held 100 marks MCQ. All unit exam marks will be the same but the subject is different. Given below all unit mark distributions.
Science (A Unit): Physics -20, Chemistry- 20, Bangla- 10, English -10. These four subjects are mandatory for A Unit. There are 3 subjects that are compulsory for this Unit. These are Math, ICT, and biology. Candidates should choose one subject and these subject exams will be held in 20 marks. These are the total 100 marks.
B Unit (Humanities): Bangla- 40, English – 35, and ICT – 25 Total 100.
C Unit (Business Studies): According Science – 25, Business organization and management – 25, Bangla – 13, English – 12, ICT – 25, Total: 100.
These are the all unit mark distribution for the GST Admission test 2022-23 session.
gst admission ac bd
This is the integrated university board’s official website. From here candidates will know all the necessary information about the admission tests. Such as important dates and times, the application process, admit card download, payment method, and Results. So, this website is very helpful for all the candidates who will want to take GST Admission. This year’s admission test circular was already published. You will check the official circular from here.
GST Admission Result 2022
GST Admission Circular 2022-23 PDF Download
Recently GST Admission Test Circular 2022 was published by General Science Technology integrated university. This year integrated university admission test circular was available on the GST website. From www.gstadmission.ac.bd this website you will collect and check the full circular.
Besides the GST site, you can also download the PDF file from here. Download the PDF file to check this year’s GST Admission test for all the necessary information. To download the GST Admission Circular 2022-23 session just click on the PDF file
GST Admission Circular 2022.pdf Download
gstadmission.ac.bd Admission 2022-23
The combined university admission first starts in 2021. Like the previous year, the General Science Technology board will also hold an integrated admission test in 2022. The admission test circular has already been published by GST. The primary application will start on 15 June 2022. But before holding the test, an integrated university will select candidates. After primary selection, they will be held for the examination. Primary selection will be held according to the candidate’s SSC & HSC results. In this stage, no test will be held.
GST Universities List 2022
In 2022 two more universities are join in integrated university admission. So, a total of 22 universities are under General Science Technology. Here given all the GST Admission University list 2022 with all the university’s full information such as total seats, faculty information, department, etc.
1. Jagannath University (JNU) Details
2. Islamic University (IU) Details
3. Khulna University (KU) Details
4. Comilla University
5. Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University
6. Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur
7. University of Barishal
8. Rabindra University, Bangladesh
9. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University, Bangladesh
10. Sheikh Hasina University
11. Shahjalal University of Science & Technology
12. Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University
13. Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University
14. Noakhali Science & Technology University
15. Jashore University of Science and Technology
16. Pabna University of Science and Technology
17. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science and Technology University
18. Rangamati Science and Technology University
19. Bangamata Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib Science and Technology University
20. Patuakhali Science and Technology University
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply for GST 2022?
Answer: You can apply for the General, Science Technology admission test through this website www.gstadmission.ac.bd
2. How many seats are there in GST science?
Answer: 11 candidates will fight for each seat in the Science group.
3. How do I admit to GST?
Answer: Students have a minimum GPA to apply for GST Admission Test.
4. How do I apply to Guccho university?
Answer: After starting an online application you will apply for Guccho university through the GST Admission website.
5. How many seats are there at Rajshahi University?
Answer: A total of 4173 seats are available on RU.